The warranty is simple at AVANTI
At AVANTI, the warranty is serious business because quality is in our nature. During final inspection, our mattress must not only look impeccable but meet all the quality standards of AVANTI. And, our standards are high. For this reason, we are proud to offer you the best warranty on the market.
Depending on the category of the mattress, we offer a warranty from one year to ten years. It covers any defects in workmanship and in materials used for our mattresses and box springs (if used under normal conditions).
When making your purchase, ask about the limits of your warranty and ways to protect your investment.
Simple tricks to take care of your mattress
- Once the mattress is removed from its packaging, let it air out.
- Your mattress should be installed on a suitable bed frame. For a single or double mattress, four legs are required. For a queen or king size, six legs and a central support are necessary for good support.
- Rotate your mattress every month during the first year, then four times a year after.
- Some materials used for stuffing can ignite rapidly. Keep your mattress away from heat sources and, above all, do not smoke in bed.
- Don't let children jump on your mattress.
- Use a mattress cover that is preferably 100 % waterproof.
AVANTI is recognized by the Quebec Furniture Manufacturers’ Association.